Course Description .
In today’s challenging economic landscape, the need to maintain a vibrant and competitive workforce is vital to the success and survival of the organization. Having highly effective teams not only enhances the chances of survival, they serve as catalysts in energizing the organization to greater levels of success. However, the sum of an effective team comprises not only in individualized performance. By helping members define their strengths and potential risks in a spirit of mutual cooperation, the organization will inevitably rise to new heights in its quest for market dominance.
Course Introduction .
Bringing out the best in your team with an in-depth appreciation of their strengths and potentials risks and managing these complexities within a spirit of mutual understanding and cooperation with a tried and tested team build model
- Learn the process of building any team to greater effectiveness
- Understand the contributions of individual members within the team
- Know the dynamics of moving the team to the next stage of team effectiveness
- Discover your team culture and its implication for the organisation
- Team dynamics
- Team culture
- Team formation stages
- Team Stages behaviours
- Project, Team and Group Leaders
- Managers and Directors
- Leaders / Business Owners / Entrepreneurs
- Consultants / Coaches / Counsellors