Course Description .
The vast majority of workers are paid by the hour, week or month. They are paid in short to show up for work and to follow orders. This form of compensation requires that employers give careful attention to worker motivation since it is directly related to work performance. Being aware of the motivators that drive others and possibly yourself – enables you to structure these motivators into the work environment to assure success for both the employees and your organization as a whole. This course focuses on the practical aspects of motivation and the much-needed wisdom to put it all to work.
Course Introduction .
Develop a fresh understanding of the motivators that drive others and incorporating a corporate strategy that weaves these motivators in the overall organisational climate.
- Increased influence and impact with others
- Generate willing followers
- Increased communication effectiveness
- Minimised conflicts and increase interpersonal effectiveness
- Understand both intrinsic and extrinsic motivators
- Explore different motivational theories that work for organisations
- Integrate intrinsic motivators within the work processes of the organisation
- Develop a motivational plan for your organisation
- Human Resource Professionals / Managers / Directors
- Leaders / Business Owners / Entrepreneurs
- Consultants / Coaches / Counsellors
- Teachers / Trainers / Heads of Department