Course Description .
Many professionals today are discovering that the keys to prolonged personal and business success lies in the way we manage and handle our emotions. After all humanity is emotional and relational. As a matter of fact, one of the greatest scientists, Blaise Pascal has this to say: “the heart has its reasons that Reason knows not of.” By raising our emotional awareness, we are better able to stay calm in any crisis and stay focus with the job at hand. More importantly emotional awareness would enable you to know and manage your emotions, understand how you react to stress, relate and work with the emotions of others.
“Your emotions make you human. Even the unpleasant ones have a purpose. Don’t lock them away. If you ignore them, they just get louder and angrier.” Sabaa Tahir, A Torch Against the Night
Course Introduction .
Develop an overall appreciation of how your emotions interact with your personality either reinforcing your behaviours and constricting your growth or release your hidden talents that move you to new heights.
- Understand your emotions and how they affect you
- Regulate your behaviours and Emotional responses
- Communicate better with others
- Manage your stress
- Know your personality, innate strengths and potential risks
- Understand your emotional response to people and events
- Develop a self-regulation plan
- Understand your stress triggers
- Highly stressed individuals
- Highly emotional individuals
- Individuals seeking balance in their lives
- Individuals seeking meaningful relationships