Course Description .
Most people focus on skills, education, training and experience when it comes to selecting the right career for themselves. However, it is becoming evident that behavioural traits and internal attitudes are an integral part of the recruitment process if we are to pick the right career. Behavioral research suggests that the most effective people are those who understand themselves, both their strengths and weaknesses, so they can develop strategies to meet the demands of their work environment. This is a must for all who are serious in landing themselves in the right career, not just the right job.
Course Introduction .
An overall appreciation on your inner motivations and natural behavioural tendencies, both of which are of considerable significance in deciding a life-long career achievement.
- Develop a personal inventory that help you determine what you want in your career
- Build high-quality relationships with significant people who have influence over your career
- Understand the behavioural requirements of your chosen career
- Evaluate your career needs
- Job security vis a vis employability security
- Clarity in your career progression
- Manoeuvring around power and politics
- Develop a personal job inventory action plan
- Recent graduates
- Teachers / Trainers / Heads of Department
- Consultants / Coaches / Counsellors
- Anyone seeking job fulfilment