Course Description .
Keeping your key people from leaving you is an important element to keep your organisation competitive. According to a survey coordinated by KPMG on key challenges raised by Covid-19, talent management has become the number one risk to long-term growth. Job enrichment is a key driver in retaining your key people. The goals of job enrichment are to increase motivation and satisfaction. Staff who are satisfied and motivated reports an increased level of engagement with the tasks and the work environment. It usually produces higher quality work with lower absenteeism and staff turnover. This workshop examines innate motivations inherent in people and the wisdom to put it all to work.
Course Introduction .
An overall appreciation of the strengths and natural behavioural tendencies of your staff and your organisational environment that strengthens the bond between the people, their work and the organisation
- Increased level of motivation and satisfaction
- Increased engagement
- Reduced absenteeism and staff turnover
- Increased quality of work
- Innate motivations of people
- Natural behavioural tendencies
- Person and Environment fit Model
- Critical Psychological states
- Human resource practitioners
- Leaders / Business owners / Entrepreneurs
- Counsellors, Trainers and coaches
- Anyone seeking meaning and significance in their work