Course Description .
In a recent survey on the challenges raised by Covid-19 coordinated by KPMG, in which 315 chief executives from 11 main markets participated, talent management is the number one risk to long-term growth. The reality of losing key employees and not attracting specialized talents can have a devastating impact on future business performance. Understanding what talents want and their key contributions to the organisation is an imperative skill that cannot be left to chance. “Solving the People Puzzle” unlocks the insights to human nature, their compulsions that drive them and the instincts that dominates their actions and the skill and knowledge to put it all to work.
Course Introduction .
A deeper appreciation of what people wants and their natural behavioural tendencies that raise your ability to generate commitment, cooperation, and enthusiasm from others
- Increased productivity
- Greater sense of purpose and fulfilment
- Increased engagement and satisfaction
- Maximised your chances of success
- Personality – Keys to understanding people
- Relationship management
- Motivation and Empowerment
- Engagement and Satisfaction – keys to retention
- Leaders / Business Owners / Entrepreneurs
- Human Resource Practitioners / Supervisors / Managers
- Coaches / Trainers / Counsellors
- Anyone who works with people