Course Description .
Going beyond the accreditation basics, the facilitator accreditation equips participants to facilitate the DISCAsiaPlus workshops. The ability to generate discussion and engagement from participants using the DISCAsiaPlus is a unique skill meant only for those who are keen to facilitate self-discovery learning with their clientele. The pre-requisites of the course require participants to complete the DISCAsiaPlus accreditation course and basic facilitation skills with an added interest to become a DISCAsiaPlus facilitator. This course focuses on the skills, knowledge and behaviours of facilitating DISCAsiaPlus workshops that support effective learning in both the classroom and video platforms.
Course Introduction .
A practical focus on facilitating DISCAsiaPlus workshops that engage participants through active, hands on, participative and self-discovery learning model.
- Conduct self-discovery workshops effectively to benefit everyone
- Lead participants to learn for themselves
- Manage group interaction and dynamics that build trust and consensus
- Increase your market value and upgrade your trainer status
- Increase your personal effectiveness by understanding anyone
- Generate more businesses and leads
- What’s my Style (Self-discovery workshop)
Foundation of Emotional Intelligence!
- Improve your People & Task skills
Understand that clashes and conflicts are not technical, but relational!
- Develop the leader in me
Bringing out the best in others!
- Team Effectiveness Attitude Motivation
Understanding how team performance is more than the sum of its parts!
- Making the most of my Career
Employability security is now the buzzword!
- Behavioural Selling that Matters
The one who adapts and adjust their styles is most poised to succeed!
- DISCAsiaPlus accredited users
- Human resource practitioners, Business executives,
- Project, Team and Group Leaders
- Managers and Directors
- Leaders / Business Owners / Entrepreneurs
- Consultants / Coaches / Counsellors
- Anyone seeking meaning and significance in their work and who works with people