Course Description .
Leadership is the backbone of any organization – It is the heart and soul, the hands and feet that make things work best. Without good leadership, an organization is like a ship without a rudder, a plane without wings or an archer without arrows. A leader is someone who knows the aspirations and goals of the people he leads aligning these heartfelt needs with the organisation’s objectives. It is a life-long process of “becoming” – being transformed and becoming transformational, in order to transform others. Leadership has the ability to scale new heights but is limited by human agents. At the heart of leadership, the task is a human and social one, not just transactional but requiring the voluntary participation of everyone to give of their best. People can learn and grow into becoming more effective leaders. The course is designed to improve your leading and managing skills by bringing out the best in others.
Course Introduction .
Adopting the transformational and transactional leadership model, taking an interest in your people and aligning them with your department or organisational goals
- Increased influence and impact with others
- Generate willing followers
- Increased productivity
- Retain your workers
- Transformational and Transactional Leadership
- Develop a leadership inventory of your members
- Leading and managing – the difference
- Delegation and Empowerment
- Leaders / Business Owners / Entrepreneurs
- Supervisors / Managers / Directors
- Coaches / Trainers / Counsellors
- Anyone who leads