Course Description .
Most problems at work today are not technical but relational; relationship conflicts and personality clashes. When conflicts exist in the workplace, it interferes with the business operations; productivity decreases and worst of all morale of staff are affected with some even taking sides contributing to the endless squabbling and quarrels. Dealing with interpersonal conflicts is a workshop developed to address the dynamics of working together in an environment of mutual respect and trust. It heightens the awareness of yourself and of others and to sensitise you to subtle shifts in behaviours providing feedback to how others are reacting to you.
Course Introduction .
Managing interpersonal conflicts in a matured manner and not letting conflicts flare out in the open with a sound conflict resolution policy
- Increased influence with others
- Managing conflicts and quarrels to the minimum
- Increased harmony and cooperation in the workplace
- Dealing with sensitive people with tact
- Sources of irritation
- Guarding the best and minimising the worst
- Personality clashes
- Conflict Resolution Policy
- Team members
- Managers and Supervisors
- Teachers, tutors and Heads of departments
- Anyone who works with others