Course Description .
It does not take a genius to understand that the company’s revenue is highly dependent on their sales personnel’s performance. Yet companies are not equipping their sales personnel with the personal knowledge of how each sales personnel buy and sell. These innate personal styles are important doorway to understand how prospects like to be approached when buying. The ability to understand one’s buying and selling styles equips them with the ability to adapt to different buying behavioural characteristics of prospects is the foundation of personal and sales success. This course is highly recommended for all sales professionals to increase their sales output.
Course Introduction .
To equip sales professionals with an intense understanding and appreciation of the sales and buying processes through a thorough awareness of their own buying and selling styles and a view to increase their sales output
- Better sales turnover
- Deeper appreciation on your selling and buying styles
- Better customer service
- Generate repeat sales
- Exploring the buying, selling and prospecting process in the sales cycle
- Understand your natural buying, selling and prospecting styles
- Evaluation on your current sales cycle
- Develop strategies to improve your sales
- Insurance and estate agents
- Sales Manager / Directors
- Sales professionals